التاسع د
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

التاسع د

احلى صف

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

ready 4 ma new hit song...a wish come true

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
razan younis
عضو فضي
عضو فضي

عدد الرسائل : 116
العمر : 31
الموقع : عارة
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/05/2008

ready 4 ma new hit song...a wish come true Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ready 4 ma new hit song...a wish come true   ready 4 ma new hit song...a wish come true Icon_minitime13/8/2008, 2:16 pm

During the silence of the dark, at the time of the shinning stars up above the sky, with a lightening light, an angel felt by to shine my life, to prove that I’m still alive ,he touched me with his eyes and killed me with his lies telling me that I’m the love of his bright life.
I kept on wondering, are you real?! Or this is just a dream of my dreams, when I wake up tomorrow will you be near?
Did you really fall from heaven? Are u really here to stay? Or leave me any day?....
How could an angel like you fall with no holding wings?
Or it juts your pure made you go through the biggest prove that every falling angel makes wishes come true.
With your smile, with your touch you gave me the world you gave me so much whisper words you gave me all.
Wondering’ how I lived with out your soul, with out you I would rather die, you’re just like a star shining high.
Stay right here beside me until the end of the time I’m gonna love you forever angel of mine, you gave me this feelings ,this feelings called love ….I Love you.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1151348192

ready 4 ma new hit song...a wish come true
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» i wrote a song in eng ..read it &tell me ur opinion

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
التاسع د :: قسم اللغات :: اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: